Install Engineer required. Our client is a leading independent-owned fire and security company. Our client is looking for an install engineer to joinn their expanding team. The most suited install engineer will be based within 25 miles of St Albans or within London and covering those areas.
The install engineer will be performing on Intruder Alarms, CCTV and access control. The engineer will also be supervising junior engineers, doing the commissioning of the security systems and provide support and training. The sites will be based around London and will be commercial.
Installation Engineer Position Overview
The experienced install engineer will be helping out junior engineers, commission on security systems and install CCTV, Intrude and Access Control. This role is for an experienced install engineer looking to start moving up in their career, this role will lead on to progression within the company.
Installation Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience Installing security systems (CCTV, Access Control and Intruder)
- Engineering on commercial sites
- Commissioning of security systems
- Providing support for junior engineers
- Within 25 miles of St Albans or within London
Installation Engineer Position Remuneration
- Company van
- 20 + bank holidays then additional 5 after 10 years of service
- overtime is paid at 1.5 times and 2 times on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- iPhone / air drive in vehicles
- Vehicle registered for Dart and Congestion Charge
- Vehicle registered on pay by phone parking apps so no parking needs to be paid and claimed back
- Fuel card
- Continuous on-going engineer developing both on the job training and manufacture
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'