- A market leading medical devices company with a history spanning over 50 years
- Growing and a pioneering company within the medical arena
- Fantastic career opportunity
- To carry out the installation of mobility equipment into long term and acute healthcare facilities in the UK and have the ability to carry out survey works for Installation activities
The Ideal Person:
- Electrical/Mechanical and Plumbing qualification to minimum of City & guild level 2 /3
- Experience within an similar Installation role
- Construction Site Skills (CSCS, SKILLcard)
Consultant: David Gray
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job