Installation Engineer - Fire & Security Systems
£25,000 - £28,000
Benefits include: Company Vehicle, Pension Scheme, Health Care Package plus much more!
Burnley - Field based in the surrounding area
8.30am - 5.00pm - Monday - Friday - On Call required occasionally
RZ Group are currently recruiting on behalf of an Industry Leading Fire and Security Protection Solutions provider for an experienced Service & Installation Engineer.
You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and commission of electronic fire and security systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Plan, Install, Maintain and Commission security systems
* Ensure documentation is correct
* Provide an exceptional customer service (i.e.) explaining systems, training customers to use their systems, answering queries.
* Attend customers premises in response to failures/malfunctions - Identify and rectify faults
Key Skills/Experience and Requirements
* Minimum 2 years' time served within the industry - Full installation of systems including small works
* Experience of planning of installation
* Knowledgeable of H&S legislations and procedures - maintain up to date personal H&S certification
* Highly personable and confident communication skills
* Full UK Driver's License
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons for an informal chat.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
- "Installation Engineer" "Security Systems" "Fire and Security Systems" "Service Engineer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job