You will be required to carry out 1st and 2nd fix installations of electrical services including metal containment systems including galvanised conduit, SWA installations and glanding, ELV, LV and fire alarm circuits and distribution boards exceptionally to high standards.
• Competitive package
• Support from a dedicated contracts manager and supervisors
• Company clothing including branded PPE
• Van, Fuel Card, Phone, i Pad
• Opportunities to progress your career
• Additional training for career development as required
• NVQ 3 or City & Guilds equivalent in electrical installation
• 17th Edition as minimum
• Current valid ECS card
• Minimum 3 years on site experience
• Ability to read and understand drawings
• Good IT and organisational skills essential
• City and Guilds 2391 Initial verification & certification desirable but not essential
Electrician, 18th Edition, Gold Card, Installations, Electrical Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'