Are you a fully qualified and time-served Electrical Contractor interested in joining one of the most reliable and efficient electrical contractor companies specialising in electrical installation and maintenance across the UK?
As an Electrical Contractor your role will be to provide quality installations to the highest of standards set by working to the latest regulations as well as a carrying out on-call maintenance to help minimise any potential issues with a quick, and reliable solution service.
You will be working on a vast array of projects ranging from, industrial electrical engineering roll-outs to commercial specialist lighting installations to domestic fire alarms and even corporate air conditioning deployment.
Your role will involve travelling to various sites, working on contracts across the UK and on occasions overnight stays will be required so you must have experience and be willing to work away.
What's on offer?
- Fantastic salary (£27k - £31k) (Dependant on experience)
- Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Overtime Rates (Mon - Fri 1.25, Sat 1.3, Sunday 1.5)
- Call Out Rates (Friday to Monday - Paid at double time)
-£50 per night
-Additional £50 - Bank Holiday
-If called out over Christmas £50 extra per day (14 days)
-If called out on Christmas day £200
- Paid accommodation & allowance for overnight stays (£20 per night across UK, £25 London)
- 20 days holidays + 8 bank holidays (1 day extra every 2 years up to 10 years)
- Pension (Through Scottish Widows)
- All travel to and from site paid
- Company van, fuel card & mobile phone
- Full uniform & PPE provided
- Regular courses & qualifications (18th edition, Testing and inspecting, Complex 7 & 8, UKPIA HSE Certifications)
Main duties as an Electrical Contractor will include:
- Leading a team of electricians, apprentices and improver's
- Liaising with Project Managers/Contracts Managers
- Running jobs, installation, maintenance, fit outs, refurbs, etc.
- Communicating with clients, suppliers and other workers on site
- Working on your own and as part of a team
As an Electrical Contractor you will have:
- JIB Gold card
- City & Guilds Level 3
- AM 2 Certificate
- ECS card
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Installation and maintenance experience
- You must be able to prove cards/qualifications (hard and electronic copies)
- City &Guilds inspection and testing 2394/5
- Further Electrical qualifications
If you are interested in joining one of the UK's leading Electrical Contracting companies, please send your CV for consideration.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Installation
- Site Installation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'