Installation Electrical Engineer - Industrial Settings
Electrical Installation Engineer - INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Up to £35,000
- Experience in installing electrics in industrial sites?
- The ability to work as part of a team or on your own?
- Excellent customer facing skills?
- Confidence in your own ability to see a job through from start to finish?
If so then you could be the person that we need to join our client's Electrical Installation team.
Working on a variety of sites, recycling, printing, farming, processing plants and providing their customers with a complete electrical support service, from installing supplies, lights, distribution boards. Anything from a 16-amp supply to a 2000 amp MCCB Board. Along with EICR's and maintenance. Installation engineers also offer knowledge on emergency stop systems and control panels.
Good customer facing skills are essential to retain the company's portfolio of customers.
You will need
- 18th Edition City and Guilds
- ECS or CSCS Card
- Ideally 2391 Testing and Inspection
- Ability to work at heights.
- NVQ level 3 / AM2 or equivalent.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Must be based within 45 minutes of Rushden.
- Travel time from home to site and back paid in real time.
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays. Paid at an average of the previous 12 months average hours.
- Work van for work purposes.
- Pension scheme
- Bupa Cover
- Discounts at Halfords
- Discounts at Wicks
- Death in Service
- Permanent and total disability benefit.
- Personal Accident Cover.
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Life insurance
To apply for this role either send your CV or call for more information.
- maintenance engineer
- maintenance electrician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'