Installation Coordinator - Graphics & Signage
Salary up to £21k - DOE
I am currently working with a well established Graphics Manufacturer in West Yorkshire who are looking for an Installation Coordinator to join their ever expanding team.
You will have the opportunities to work with blue chip businesses across the UK an Europe.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a great understating of coordinating installation crews
- Will be organised and have excellent communication skills
- Has previously worked with sub-contractors
- Has worked for a similar business and is now ready to take the next step in their career
- Has a full UK driving licence
Day to day responsibilities:
- Owning the installation schedule and co-ordinating the resource and tasks as requested via the installation managers.
- Communicate with the internal and external installation team regarding installation tasks and requirements.
- Work with the account management team to ensure that all installation tasks are clearly planned and communicated.
- Organise the rental and hire of equipment, logistics of graphics, organise permits to work and similar access points.
If you want to hear more about the opportunity, please apply!
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'