A well-established technology provider is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced Coordinator to play a key role in the scheduling of rotas for the Installations team. In this position you will effectively support the field-based engineers by planning schedules and improving efficiencies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Allocating job requests in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Updating appropriate records and systems accordingly
- Administering holiday and absences
- Accurately updating training records
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Good eye for detail
This is an office-based position, based in Haverhill, offering a competitive salary of £20,910. Other benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, on-site parking and social events.
If you have the suitable skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your application. This role is being recruited by Lauren in our Bury St Edmunds office.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'