Installation Coordinator required. Our client is a market leading borehole drilling company who specialise in drilling boreholes for a range of renewable energy systems including solar thermal and ground source heat pump systems for a range of high end domestic and commercial clients. Due to continued growth are now seeking an Engineering Coordinator to join their growing support team.
The role would suit a candidate who has previous experience gained from a similar coordination role and who is looking to take the next step in their career. Reporting to the Installation Manager, it is expected that the ideal Support Administrator will be responsible for the day to day coordination and administration of the installation engineering department, including but not limited to; reminders, coordinating technical enquiries, and scheduling and managing engineer's workloads.
It is envisaged that the successful Service Coordinator will also be responsible for managing product documentation and maintaining client contact. This position would suit a candidate who is based in West Sussex.
Installation Coordinator Position Overview
- Responsible for day to day coordination and administration of the Installation team
- Phone calls and correspondence with clients
- Recording and coordinating technical enquiries
- Schedule and co-ordinate Engineers activities
- Coordination of sub-contractors (insurance, scheduling, purchase invoicing, accreditation)
- Administration of existing contracts with clients
- Supporting the Installation Manager in all day-to-day engineering activities
Installation Coordinator Position Requirements
- Proficient using MS Office
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Familiarity with office procedures and processes
- Ability to organize work and set priorities with a minimum of supervision
- Positive, can do attitude, problem solver
- Willing to learn and use new software platforms
Installation Coordinator Position Remuneration
- £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- 20 days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00 pm
- Pension Scheme
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy