We are currently recruiting for an Installation/Contracts Manager to join a thriving company based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds.
Currently fulfilling contracts with the UK’s largest Retail, Banking, Rail, FM and Sporting Infrastructure Clients Nationwide, this is an ideal position for an Engineer /Installer wishing to move to a more office based environment yet remaining flexible for installation works.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of contracts work and experience of electrical or mechanical equipment repair (although Full Training will be provided).
You will be working Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30 and salary on offer is between £18,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.
- Installing / Assembling Pre-fabricated kiosks on site
- Survey & Installation of Doors
- Overseeing new Projects
- Managing the day to day running of the Projects
- Organising the weekly schedule for the Specialist project installations
- Providing a high level of customer service to external customers
- Previous experience of field maintenance
- Strong analytical skills
- Full driving licence
- Good standard of education
- Locksmith experience desirable
NOTE: Due to the nature of the work a full driving licence is required.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply with an up to date CV.