Role: Electrical System Deployment and Commissioning Engineer
Location: Dublin or the surrounding counties
Basic Salary: €40 000 - €50 000/annum + Company Van + Pension + Job Security + Fuel Card
Timely Recruit is recruiting for an Electrical System Deployment and Commissioning Engineer due to rapid growth of an operation centre for managing Smart Grid services and trading in Energy Markets. The client is a Technology leader in Smart Grid, Demand Response and Frequency Response services.
The Electrical System Deployment and Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for Installation and Commissioning of the company’s electrical, control hardware and software equipment.
Summary of main duties and responsibilities:
·Installation of company’s electrical metering, control hardware and software equipment.
·Commissioning of company’s monitoring Metering and control site system.
·Interfacing company’s site-based hardware to electrical loads in a wide variety of industry types including airports, supermarkets, cold stores, water treatment plants, furnace.
·Auditing Industrial and Commercial premises for energy efficiency schemes.
·Installing and Commissioning energy metering control panels.
·Communication with site-based engineering staff and third-party maintenance contractors whilst installing and commissioning.
·Troubleshooting and investigating faults on current sites in company’s portfolio.
·Upgrading panels and retrofitting components as required by company’s development team.
·Report writing following installations.
·Interface effectively with customers to resolve requests and system issues
·Competent, attitude and willing to travel
·Extended travel is required mainly in Ireland - so please apply only if you are up to the travel involved.
Qualifications, Attributes and Experience
You must possess:
- Electrical craft certificate with a minimum of eight years’ experience
- Electrical Installation and Commissioning skills essential
- Qualified Electrician or Electrical Engineer
- Metering Experience would be advantageous
- Electrical infrastructure knowledge of commercial and industrial buildings
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- We are looking for someone who is happy to travel with the role
- A level of Health and Safety is desirable
- Experience of Installing Commercial and Industrial Electrical Meters
- Installing and commissioning hardware and software equipment
- Knowledge of refrigeration controls, PLC Controls is beneficial but not essential
- System configuration knowledge is beneficial but not essential
- Network IP configuration is beneficial but not essential
- HVAC engineering will be advantageous
If you meet these requirements and are interested to discuss the role, Please APPLY NOW!
- Electrical Engineering
- Equipment Commissioning
- HVAC Controls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'