One of my security clients based in Dartford are looking to hire an Install Manager.
Your industry background does not need to be specific to what they do but you do need to be able to work with Engineers and be able to plan all installations from client order to job completion.
The role involves the following duties:
• Liaise with customers
• Ensure scope of works and timescales are communicated effectively throughout the installation process to staff and sub-contractors
• To ensure successful management and delivery of projects, ensuring installations are completed within the contractual time,
• Ensure that every project is delivered within profit expectations.
• To ensure customer satisfaction at every level
• Carry out installation inspections and project handover.
• Handle all customer queries promptly and effectively including managing any remedial works required
• To ensure all staff and sub-contractors comply with all company policies and procedures at all times
• Manage support and training on new equipment and materials
If this sounds of interest please apply and we can discuss the role at more length.