Inspiring Teaching Assistants required for a variety of roles...
Are you an enthusiastic person, ready for the challenge of supporting pupils in an educational setting?
Are you a lover of Literacy? a master of Maths? a Phonic fanatic?
CER are looking for talented, enthusiastic and inspiring teaching assistants to fill day to day and long term roles in the following areas:
Halewood / Prescot / Stockbridge Village
Knowsley / Kirkby / Simonswood / Aintree
Bickerstaffe / Ormskirk / Skarisbrick / Burscough
Skelmersdale / Wigan / Southport / Huyton
As a teaching assistant, you'll want to be part of caring, encouraging and nurturing environment that helps every child succeed and be the best they can be.
We understand the challenges that come with being a teaching assistant, and that's why you'll have a dedicated consultant 24/7 to support you throughout your career with CER as well as continious CPD such as safeguarding amongst others. Working in education means there are constantly changes and lots of developments, and whilst the industry is developing, we'll help you develop too!
To be a teaching assistant with one of the leaders in education recruitment, you'll need:
- Experience when working with children, with SEND or mainstream.
- A valid DBS check on the update service or be willing to obtain this.
- An understanding of Special Educational Needs (SEN) and the barriers to learning.
- Additional CPD qualifications, such as: Team-Teach and Moving & Handling would be highly beneficial but not essential as CPD is -ffered.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
CER can offer you:
- Support with interview preparation when applying for the job.
- A dedicated, supportive consultant who is a primary specialist.
- Free, continious CPD courses.
- Streamline and competitive weekly pay that reflects your expereince.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
Get in touch with us today to discuss opportunities in your area! Contact Micky on !
- early years
- teaching assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'