Do you have experience in working with families and children? We have a new exciting opportunity to join a tight knit team based in Bridgend and it will be paying £10.39 - £12.67 per hour.
- Dedicated consultant to guide you through your recruitment experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Friendly and supportive working team environment
Responsibilities that you will have during this role :
- Proactively engage and maintain strong relationships with young people, and their families. Acting as an advocate, when appropriate, to identify goals, aspirations and strengths and help individuals to make informed decisions relating to their needs/situation.
- Become a named individual for a caseload of young people identified through early identification tools and input from school based support staff, as potential NEETs. Maintaining, updating and evaluating appropriate records and prepare reports as required.
- Coordinate support from a range of other support services. Provide feedback on the progress of the young people to the Senior Post-16 Lead Worker to enable an assessment of whether support is having the desired impact.
You will need to
- be able to drive
- have a full enhanced DBS
If this sounds like the role for you and are looking to work in a friendly and supportive team then please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply on or via email.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job