Job Description - Inspection Assistant
RHH Franks (New Milton) Limited are currently recruiting for a part time Inspection Assistant to join their growing team.
As a proactive and competent member of the Company you will be responsible for carrying out visual quality control checks on multiple parts and the preparation of parts for final delivery to customer.
Main responsibilities include:
- Final visual quality control checks on completed parts;
- Incoming visual checks of parts returned from processing by subcontractors;
- Reporting any issues to Chief Inspector;
- Packing and labelling of parts for final delivery;
- Part marking, training and support will be given.
The applicant must:
- Have a good eye for detail and methodical approach towards work;
- Be Comfortable with technology and be computer literate;
- Must be able to accurately follow specific instructions;
- Have the ability to work alone and in a team;
- Be reliable and punctual;
- Remain flexible with the ability to adapt to the organisation’s ever changing requirements;
- Self motivated with a drive for results and continual improvement;
- The role requires physical activity including some lifting of parts and boxes.
This is a part time permanent position, based at our main site on Gore Road Industrial Estate.
Opening hours are 07:45 till 16:15 Monday-Thursday, 07:45 till 12:45 on Fridays.
***NOTE: Minimum 4 hours per day to be worked, hours are negotiable to suit the applicant’s needs (for example school hours).
Salary: £8.50 per hour.
RHH Franks (New Milton) Limited specialise in the manufacture of a wide variety of aerospace components including heat exchangers, water extractors and other complex or simple parts and assemblies. Established in 1961 we have over 55 years experience in sub-contract manufacturing and have outstanding Quality performance.
In-house capabilities include CNC (4 & 5 axis) machining and conventional machining, small bore tube extrusion, TIG welding, Torch and Salt dip brazing, sheet metal fabrication, heat treatments of aluminium alloys and other materials, non destructive testing (HDT & Conductivity, Penetrant), Tensile Testing and paint spraying for the Aerospace and Nuclear industries.
Holding a range of quality and special process approvals including BS EN 9100:2016/AS9100 Rev D, NADCAP accreditations including Weld (TIG), Braze (Dip & Torch), Heat Treatment, Paint and NDT (Penetrant) and numerous customer approvals including Honeywell Aerospace, Leonardo MW Ltd, GKN Aerospace, Eaton Aerospace and Cobham Defence Systems.
RHH Franks are in the process of achieving Fit 4 Nuclear, ISO 14001 Environmental and ISO 45001 Health & Safety accreditations.