Bodycote operate an international network of facilities serving a wide range of industries including, aerospace, defence, automotive, power generation, oil and gas, construction, machine building medical and transportation. Bodycote is the world’s largest and most respected provider of thermal processing services and a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain.
Bodycote has over 5,700 people globally, in 26 countries spread over 190 locations. We recognise that the success of our business depends upon the skills, commitment and loyalty of our people. We strive to offer a working environment where these attributes are rewarded and valued.
We are looking to recruit an Inspection and Maintenance Manager who will coordinate all vessel inspections in Europe, along with managing special projects and troubleshoot equipment.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate vessel inspections
- Coordinate plant inspections for insurance purposes
- Train engineers on equipment, including instructing dismantling of equipment for inspections
- Manage special projects related to equipment - control systems upgrades
- Troubleshoot equipment in the absence of Maintenance Techs
- Regularly exposed to heat, dust, noise, humidity, fumes, etc.
- May be required to work overtime or any shifts, including weekends
- 50% travel to multiple locations (occasionally peaking at 75%)
- This is a physically demanding role and a level of agility is required
Education, Skills and Experience
- City & Guilds in Engineering or equivalent
- HNC Engineering qualification, plus relevant experience
- Welding and machine shop experience
- 3-5 years experience in high pressure systems, reading and using blueprints, mechanical, and compressors and vacuum pumps
- Knowledge of PLC control systems.
If you can demonstrate you have the above requirements then why not apply for this great opportunity and develop your careerat Bodycote. All internal applicants should inform their current line manager of their application. The closing date for applications is 28/02/2018.
Please Note - If you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your CV on file and should anything come up that matches your experience we will contact you. Good luck in your job search.