This well established, corporate and commercial Legal 500 law firm with several offices across Yorkshire are looking to strengthen its Insolvency department with the hire of an Insolvency Solicitor at their York office. The Insolvency team has a regional and national presence and is recognised in the Legal 500 directory for the quality of its work. The team acts for all types of business from small owner managed concerns to blue chip nationals, in all sectors of industry and commerce, as well as for high net worth individuals.
Due to strategic growth plans, they are looking to expand its team with the hire of an experienced Insolvency Solicitor 3-5 years' PQE. The successful legal professionals responsibilities will include:
- Provide sound advice on all aspects of insolvency to small independents through to national practices within a wide variety of industry sectors i.e. acting for banks and other lenders advising them on their security arrangements and strengthening their position.
- Protect businesses and their key employees against any negative consequences of an investigation.
- Advise and guide directors throughout the insolvency process.
- Occasionally you will be expected to act for individuals buying a businesses or assets out of insolvency
- In this role you will also be expected to maintain and develop your own caseload.
This successful Insolvency Solicitor will possess an excellent technical ability and a client focused approach to their work coupled with the enthusiasm to participate in business development and networking events. All applicants should have the confidence and knowledge to provide complex advice to directors and board members of this York based firm.
Although this is a York based insolvency solicitor role you will be expected to visit and work out of the Leeds office on occasion.
The department is relaxed and informal, but extremely professional and you will find yourself part of a supportive and collegiate team providing a cutting edge, commercial and innovative client service.
Please do get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal as soon as possible for more information.