The client, a top 100 law firm, is seeking an Associate to join their R&I Practice. This role will involve working directly with a well-regarded young Partner, and managing your own contentious caseload from inception to conclusion.
The Restructuring and Insolvency team is a growing part of the firm; due to an active desire to grow their presence in the market and their existing workload, they are looking for a contentious focused lawyer with strong litigation experience to join the team.
Key Skills & Experiences:
- Qualified lawyer with proven English law experience in insolvency law.
- Corporate and Personal insolvency experience
- Contentious insolvency experience desirable
- Commercial Litigation lawyers considered
- Enthusiastic team player with commitment to quality and client care
- Excellent case management skills
The client is ideally seeking a lawyer at NQ-3 PQE level, however; they are open to all applications and will be led by ability and personality.
Please apply with copy of your CV or, call Harvey Sutton for an impartial, confidential conversation.
- Case Management