We are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager to join a specialist Restructuring & Advisory firm in the Caribbean. The role is located in the firms BVI office but you will have the opportunity to work across other Caribbean offices as the role develops.
The firm will offer an excellent salary of up to $140,000 US and a relocation package – Due to the low payroll tax in BVI- This would be the equivalent of approximately £160,000 Gross in the UK and just shy of £100,000 Net
Situation in BVI
Despite the damage to the islands, it still offers an exciting location to live and play although candidates need to be aware that the islands are still in recovery mode. The island is secure and enjoys very low crime rates, there is plenty of food in the shops and petrol at the pump. There are rental properties readily available with generator and/or mains power. and hospitals and healthcare services are unaffected by the hurricane. Private schools and day-cares are all reopened
The industry spirit on island is exceptional and newcomers are sure to be warmly welcomed by the old guard. Anyone interested in learning to sail, scuba or SUP are going to love this place.
The role will offer the right individual the opportunity to obtain an insolvency license and take appointments in their own name. This is a great opportunity for persons trying to break through to the next level of their career and become an appointment taker. The firm heartily support training and will fully encourage and support the successful candidate to undertake the INSOL Fellowship qualification or further higher level professional qualifications.
- To undertake management of corporate recovery, forensic and liquidation assignments and assist the Director and Managing Director with the day-to-day supervision of personnel and other client priorities, employing appropriate discretion and professionalism in performing his/her duties.
- Manages corporate recovery, forensic and liquidation assignments
- Provides effective guidance and managerial support to all members of the organisation
- Demonstrates good judgment and foresight in decision making
- Exceptional ability to lead and manage professional staff
- Strong report writing skills and interpersonal characteristics
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines
- Effective analytical and strategic planning skills
- Experience in managing and directing significant corporate recovery cases with an emphasis on cross border matters is preferred
- Holds professional qualifications (JIEB, ACCA, ACA, CPA) from a recognised institute
- More than 6 years’ experience primarily focused on corporate recovery and insolvency matters
- Forensic technology and e-discovery experience would be preferred
- Candidates with fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, Russian and / or Spanish are encouraged to apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"