An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading Insolvency Specialists in their Cayman Islands office. As a result of an existing moving to launch a new office, an experienced Insolvency Senior Manager is required to lead a growing team.
- Manage and deliver the highest level of client service.
- Lead teams on complex and cross border assignments.
- Provide technical, commercial and strategic advice and ideas.
- Undertake strategy reports, options analysis, stakeholder negotiations, contingency plans and insolvency filings.
- Conduct difficult and complex negotiations and provide relevant, timely and accurate information.
- Responsible for achieving all statutory and client led deadlines.
- Assist the Partners in developing market contacts to generate new work opportunities, in addition to developing his own existing contacts.
- Lead business development projects such as presentations, pitches, organising marketing events and writing articles.
- Mentor and develop staff members.
- Participate in the recruitment process to identify and recruit new talent.
- Preparing for and attending court hearings.
- Take formal insolvency appointments and other appointments as an office holder and/or officer of the court in his/her own name.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a specialist that is growing across the globe.
- ACA/ACCA or JIEB qualified
- At least 8 years corporate insolvency experience with 2 years at Senior Manager level.
- Offshore investigations and/or forensic accounting experience is advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.