Insolvency & Restructuring Advisory - Dynamic and Leading Firm
My client is a major advisory firm and is seen as a pre-eminent player in the Insolvency and Restructuring Advisory arena. They work with some of the world’s most prestigious Corporate and Private Equity clients, providing cutting-edge solutions to the most complex business challenges and crisis scenarios.
Through continued expansion, they are looking to recruit 'hands-on' insolvency professionals' who have gained 'high-impact’ experience on insolvency and restructuring projects. They would be particularly interested in speaking with candidates who may have gained exposure to projects in the Financial Services sector, including Consumer Finance, Funds, Insurance, and Banking.
- Market-leading salary package with strong bonus and extensive benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance etc)
- Unrivaled project exposure, working with/on the most prestigious clients and challenging projects
- Huge career progression potential in a highly collaborative and expert environment
My client is looking to recruit seasoned professionals who have a combined restructuring and insolvency skillset.
Key skills/areas of competence:
- Advisory experience (5yrs+) gained with a reputable Accounting firm or boutique Restructuring & Insolvency firm
- Functional expertise across the full complement of financial advisory, to include:
- Formal Insolvency (Administrations and Liquidations)
- Financial Restructuring
- Strategic options analysis
- Distressed M&A
- Independent Business Reviews (IBR)
- Exit Management
My client is well regarded for their ability to work shoulder-to-shoulder with their clients. They are therefore looking for Consultants with:
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple complex projects and workstreams
- Proven 'hands-on’ experience of working with clients in Crisis, Distressed M&A, Restructuring, and Turnaround scenarios
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) - Essential
- Insolvency Qualifications (CPI/JIEB) - Highly desirable
If you are the top-flight talent that meets this criterion, make your application now!
Parker Wright Consulting is an Executive Search firm and is acting as an agency and recruitment business with respect to this vacancy.
Key Words: Turnaround, Restructuring, Balance Sheet Restructuring, Cash-flow, Working Capital, Transformation, Operational Restructuring, Financial Analysis, Insolvency, Administrations, Liquidations, Distressed M&A, IBR, Business Recovery
- Financial Advisory
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'