Pareto Money Management Ltd are an established top 10 privately owned Personal Insolvency Practice based in Liverpool, Merseyside, employing 73 staff responsible for handling approximately 5000 IVA cases.
We are looking for insolvency professionals from all levels and positions to join our expanding team at our Liverpool based office. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation within the Insolvency industry.
- Use of IT - must be proficient in Word, spreadsheet packages and database management so as to be able to process documents efficiently.
- Judgement - knowing how to deal with problems which arise, knowing when to involve the Managers in issues, ability to think ahead and anticipate events occurring.
- Planning and organising - will need to be able to organise his/her time so as to meet deadlines.
- Written communication - good grammar and spelling so as to be able to produce documents accurately and quickly, the ability to draft own correspondence.
- Teamwork - to work well with the immediate team and also departments in other offices. Flexibility and willingness to help out others is essential.
- Problem solving - must be able to deal with problems using own initiative.
- Good verbal communication skills and the ability to deal effectively and politely with people at all levels.
- Experience of working in a client facing role would be beneficial, but not essential.
- It is essential for you to have insolvency experience. Having an ACA, ACCA or CPI qualification is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Word, Databases, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise work.
The company is offering market leading salaries (depending on experience and tenure) and an interesting incentive structure. Alongside your salary you can expect all the normal company benefits such as:
- Employee Saving Scheme
- On-site Parking
- Qualification Sponsorship Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Continuous Personal Development to meet the high standards set by our regulators.
- Fully accredited training at beginning of and throughout employment.
- Opportunity to work towards an industry recognised qualification being CPI,CPPI and JIEB
- 28 Days holidays inclusive of public holidays
- Opportunity to work towards team leader/managerial role
- Annual and bi-annual performance appraisals
- Debt Management
- Financial Services