I have a number of Clients in the West Midlands who are currently recruting for Insolvency Practitoners.
The right candidates will have broad Insolvency expsosure within Corporate & Personal and be able to work on a number of different cases.
You will be known weither as a Senior Manager or Director in West Midlands market and be able to win quaity work through networking and relationships. Your main sector expertise will be in the SME market and you will have strong links with Accounting Firms, ABL's and Brokers.
You will ideally be used to managing a team and will be able to mentor and develop others and add to the practices growth.
I am looking for Candidates who have a proven backround and are looking looking to take the next step in their career. You must be a Licenced Insolvency Practitioner, a qualified Accountant and have worked for a recognised practice at Senior Manager / Director Level
The successful candidate will:
- Must be JIEB Qualified and Taking Appoitments or keen to do so
- Have strong Corporate expereince with exposure to a mix of work
- Be Driven to grow the practices capabilities and become a Rain maker in the Midands Market
- Strong Communication and Managment Skills
- Have Gravitas and be ablle to empower Junior team members
- Have the ability to lead and train staff where required
This a great opportunity to make your mark within leading Practices, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'