An immediate opportunity is now available for an Insolvency Manager based in Southampton, Hampshire.
Identifying and interpreting insolvency procedures to proactively manage a portfolio of case work, while taking responsibility for compliance, budgets and billing. Managing and developing staff.
As an Insolvency Manager, you will be:
- Plan and control trading operations, including preparation of trading memorandum and document decision to trade
- Manage sale of business including preparation of business information memorandum, control of negotiations and offer process, instructing and liaising with lawyers.
- Understand the workings and outcomes of enforcing security and guarantees
- Make commercial judgement on cases- Identify critical issues on cases and discuss approach with engagement partner
- Liaise effectively with debenture holders and creditors committees
- Ensure all case work is progressed expeditiously
- Understand ethical and conflict constraints of accepting appointments, adheres to compliance and risk procedures, meets all statutory requirements. Produce draft long form and bullet point reports
- Prepare and review cash flow and trading forecasts
- Understand the financing structure of a business, including debt/equity capacity
- Able to interview and extract information from directors and management teams.
- Prepare and work within budgets where appropriate so that agreed recovery targets can be achieved
- Ensure bills and raised and collected in accordance with billing plan on all cases
- Complete WIP schedules promptly and ensure billing targets are managed and met
- Ensure own and other individuals' timesheets are submitted on time
- Proactively contribute to the department's marketing efforts including attending events, suggesting new initiatives, organising events, following up targets and contacts.
- Maintain a good understanding of the market and current developments (both workgivers and competitors)
- Prepare draft proposals for new work, with guidance where appropriate
- Presents at internal and external events, on training, marketing and assignment related subjects
- Manage those who have line management responsibility and those who are working on assignments, including coaching, identifying and dealing with performance issues in a timely manner, ensuring that regular feedback is given, ensuring as far as possible that staff receive appropriate training and development.
- Delegate effectively and appropriately
- Carry out job reviews and appraisals for staff as required, and ensure paperwork is completed and filed in timely manner.
- Participates in recruitment as appropriate
Experience needed as an Insolvency Manager:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work at all levels
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Working towards or completed JIEB
- 8 years + Experience of working in Insolvency
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'