Insolvency Manager - Restructuring Boutique - Birmingham
We are delighted to have partnered with one of the top global Restructuring boutiques to help them recruit for an exceptional Insolvency Manager for their team based in their Birmingham office. This is an opportunity to work for a leading boutique firm and to work on some of the highest profile and complex cases in the market.
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant and be a proactive and experienced Insolvency professional with an exceptional track record. You will be responsible for a mix of formal insolvency and advisory work supporting distressed businesses through a restructuring or insolvency process. This role offers exposure to a range of industries. Often you will be exposed to complex and international cases and have the chance to focus in on your people management and client-facing skills.
Key Responsibilities will include.
- To manage a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and relevant compliance.
- To plan advisory assignments in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and relevant statutory and extra-statutory obligations, and to confirm arrangements with the client, company, or appointer, including likely costs and billing arrangements.
- To brief London staff on the client’s business and the pre assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work and to undertake 'on the job’ training and appraisals where appropriate.
- To communicate any problems in complying with those instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the partner.
- To ensure that the job is completed within budget, and to discuss all materials points arising with the assignment partner and client or appointer immediately, particularly in relation to any anticipated overruns, or significant changes in likely outcome.
- To liaise with the creditors, directors and other interested parties throughout the appointment/assignment and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
- 3- 5 Years Insolvency Experience
- Portfolio Management ( liquidation)
- Experience working on Admins, Liquidations, Bankruptcies
- JIEB / CPI qualification would be a desirable
- Degree educated
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'