An experienced Insolvency Manager is sought by our Leeds based business advisory practice to take responsibility for managing all types of insolvency assignments and to assist leading and training a small team. Great opportunity with potential to develop within the firm.
Our client is an independent insolvency and business advisory practice offering a complete range of business advice and insolvency solutions. Our client deals with corporate and personal insolvency.
- Manage a portfolio of mainly corporate insolvency cases
- Experienced in CVL's and Administrations as well as other corporate insolvencies and some personal insolvency
- Manage a small team
- Plan case strategy
- Control costs, WIP and billings
- Report writing and reviewing
- Work without supervision
- Stand in for the IP when required
- Instructing solicitors on case matters
- Diary management
- Meeting timescales
- Managing, developing and engaging staff
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years insolvency experience
- CPI preferred
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of formal insolvency procedure and legislation
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases
- Keeps CPD up to date
A competitive salary in the region of £35,000 to £42,000 is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
- Corporate Recovery