Salary: Up to £28,000 per year
We are currently working with a top end Insolvency Firm based in Canary Wharf. SFP have a market leading reputation for being a knowledgeable and compassionate firm that has room for progression. A competitive salary and annual performance bonus is available. The ideal candidate will have experience of 2-3 years in the field.
This is a permanent full-time position, and the business are happy to consider fully remote candidates.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Review and process invoices onto the Insolvency Practitioners’ case management system ("IPS").
- Review and validation of supplier/creditor bank details to prevent fraud and money laundering activities.
- Preparation of payment instructions onto IPS.
- Acting with responsibility for your own caseload and as part of a wider cashiering team.
- Monitoring insolvency estate bank accounts for incoming receipts.
- Preparing, validating and importing of data onto the banking systems;
- Filing of relevant supporting documents & invoices in our document management system and link to the appropriate transaction.
- Supporting Multi-Vendor Payment instructions on trading insolvencies.
- Supporting trading sale reconciliations on trading insolvencies.
- Liaising with engagement teams on all aspects of sales/purchase ledger queries.
- Candidates must be bright and show enthusiasm for accounting and insolvency.
- 2 + years’ experience within cashiering.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Passion for numbers and detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Insolvency Cashiering: 2 years (required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'