An Insolvency Cashier is sought by an Insolvency practice client of ours to support its team at its head office on the outskirts of Leeds.
Our client will consider someone with experience as a Legal Cashier as well as an Insolvency Cashier.
A well respected business support and insolvency practice which operates across the UK but primarily in the North of England.
The insolvency practice advises corporate companies, businesses and charities of all sizes on their financial issues, they also work with companies on a turnaround basis.
- To undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations.
- The processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings.
- The preparation of cheques and processing of bank transfers in accordance with Procedures.
- The control of designated client deposit accounts.
- The administration of the Client/Office ledgers.
- To ensure consistency in particular when dealing with monies received as well as ensuring fees and disbursements are drawn in line with the requirements of the business.
- To ensure the cashier function is fully compliant with all current legislation, Data Protection and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- Have a proven track record of working in a cashiering setting in a professional services firm (Insolvency or legal)
- Good technical knowledge of cashiering
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
A competitive salary between £18k and £22k pa is negotiable for this role subject to experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title
- Legal cashiering
- legal compliance
- insolvency cashiering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job