Insolvency case administrator - Global Restructuring Boutique
We are currently partnered with a leading global accountancy firm, which is looking to appoint an Insolvency Case Administrator to support the Insolvency delivery team. This firm is one of the UKs top Restructuring boutiques. This role is perfect for a candidate who has previous experience working with all kinds of internal and external stakeholders, as well as having had corporate insolvency experience. The roles will be within sub-teams of case administrators, case supervisors and case managers managing the day-to-day aspects of all new and existing insolvency cases.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity, with flexible work patterns considered and the current COVID-19 pandemic will be taken into consideration, however this will continue to be kept under review. You will be providing regular progress and project update to the delivery team.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- All day-to-day case administrator responsibilities including:
- drafting letters and statutory documents;
- statutory diary lines, compliance returns, case reviews etc.;
- preparing and drafting creditor reports including receipts and payment accounts;
- responding to creditors queries and answering correspondence;
- preparing for and drafting CDDA submissions (directors conduct reporting);
- agreeing creditor claims and calculating creditor distributions;
- preparing receipt and expenses vouchers and journals;
- Working with our offshore Joint Venture team to complete tasks.
- Attending client sites & providing ongoing site support as the office teams may require.
- Ensuring best practice/firm/regulatory requirements are adhered to and that the firm’s commitment to quality is reflected in all written output for creditors/other external stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you would be dealing with all kinds of internal and external stakeholders;
- Experienced in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as all documents we produce and send use these systems;
- A strong and flexible work ethic;
- A confident and enthusiastic team player.
Successful candidates for more senior case administrator roles (Senior Associates), will also meet the following requirements:
- Corporate insolvency experience;
- Experience in using a case management/ diary line system; and
- Ideally, some experience of delegating to and supervising more junior staff.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'