A specialist boutique Insolvency Practice is seeking an experienced and Senior Bookkeeper to manage their accounts team and corporate insolvency cashiering department.
Being a enthusiastic and committed professional Bookkeeper or Insolvency Cashier, you will be committed to delivering a high quality and level of service to both the firm and their diverse range of clients.
Key duties in-line with ensuring all statutory obligations of the Office Holder are met, will include:
- Working with a diverse range of clients, both solvent and insolvent
- Providing general accountancy support work
- Statutory account preparation
- Liaising with relevant HMRC departments regarding statutory returns and submissions
- Ensure that estate monies are handled and dealt with correctly
- Open and close bank accounts, bank cheques and process credit and debit card payments
- Raise all account payable and post all receipts and payments on relevant software
- Fully reconcile client account and transfer funds into case accounts
- Fully reconcile the ISA and estate bank accounts
- Post billings onto relevant time recording software and recharge/post disbursements onto relevant software systems
AAT part qualified or qualified, a Bookkeeping certificate, or equivalent, would be an advantage but are not essential
Salary £25,000 to £30,000 dependant upon experience, plus benefits