An Insolvency Assistant Manager is currently required for a leading Insolvency Specialist in Manchester. Our client is looking to arrange interviews over the next couple of weeks.
- Work directly under one of the firm’s Senior Managers;
- Assist with the supervision of a team of 5.
- Working on a range of corporate insolvency cases, including:
- Administrations (including trading)
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Compulsory Liquidation
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- You will manage each case from the date of instruction to the date of case closure.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
- Take an active role in the firms marketing activities.
This opportunity will give you experience of working with some of the leading insolvency and restructuring experts in the country.Client Requirements
- At least 5 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Experience of working on Trading Administrations is advantageous
- Experience of working with a large restructuring specialist or Top 10/Big 4 accountancy practice.
- Being CPI (or equivalent) qualified is advantageous but not required.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'