Insolvency Assistant Manager or Manager (£55,000)
We are pleased to be exclusively recruiting for this well-established Insolvency firm based in Surrey. They are looking for a technically confident Assistant Manager or Manager, who wants the responsibility of managing a small team of case workers in a flexible and welcoming environment.
The successful candidate will be confident working on small to medium sized insolvency cases focussing predominantly on CVLs, MVLs & CVAs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a portfolio of insolvency cases and ensuring cases are efficiently and proactively progressed.
- Ensure staff are briefed and motivated in order to complete cases efficiently.
- Review and supervise staff work and comment constructively on their performance.
- Provide training to staff through on-the-job experience.
- Ensure all work is reviewed. Ensure files are completed to a state suitable for review.
- Identify new work opportunities.
- Attend marketing events where appropriate.
- Review statutory documents for compliance with Insolvency regulations and relevant standards.
- Assist Partners to manage WIP and debtors on a client by client basis.
An ideal opportunity for an Assistant Manager looking to take the next step into a Manager role or a Manager that is looking to find a role closer to home outside of London/City life. This firm have an excellent reputation and the IP is very well known in both the local market as well as in London. The role will offer standout flexibility and give you the opportunity to manage your workload/work life balance.
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, the encouragement to continuously develop your career as well the opportunity to pursue further professional qualifications.
Free parking is available making this role easily commutable from Epsom, Kingston, Tolworth Sutton, Guildford or Croydon.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for please get in touch for a confidential, informal discussion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'