Insolvency Advisor Position
First Personnel, are currently working with a fantastic client that now requires Insolvency Advisor to join there busy team. To be considered for the role you must be customer focused, be able to engage with both internal and external customers and have an excellent telephone manner.
Salary is £18,000 per annum
The role of the Insolvency advisor is to manage the customer journey of accounts that are flagged insolvency. This includes ensure the right processes are followed through to completion of proof of debts back to the receivers. The advisor must be confident enough to work on both business and domestic accounts but must understand the differences in regulation between collecting on the two. This role involves making outbound calls and taking inbound calls for the majority of time, and involves answering business queries.
- Customer Focus
- Ability to proactively engage with internal and external customers over the telephone to understand root causes that are delaying payment
- Update daily results received back from the business / 3rd parties and agree the next course of action within the collection path.
- Target Driven
- Must be able to handle a wide variety of tasks with flexibility
- Process driven
- Continually review and change day in day processes to that they maximise their time and provide external agencies with the data they require to complete their job
Essential Functional Skills/Experience
Good relationship/rapport building skills
- Persuasive and influential telephone manner
- Understanding of the Data Protection Act
- Clean personal credit file (you will need to agree to a credit check and any employment will be subject to this being clean)
- Ability to work accurately and quickly with numbers to help customers work through an income and expenditure form
- Computer literate - ability to create effective MI
- Confident when dealing with external third parties such as debt agencies
- Confident and assertive but not aggressive telephone manner
- Effective problem solver
- Keen to maximise on personal potential – always seeking ways to improve and develop
- Personal strength, with a happy disposition, resilient with a never die attitude, outgoing, bubbly
- Confident charismatic personality
- Able to deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers alike
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Responds positively to feedback and able to follow development action plans
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Self-motivated and self-starting
- Understanding of the need to follow compliance and regulatory processes
Due to the large number of expected applicants, if you have not been contacted within 3 days then on this occasion you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job