Insolvency AdministratorSnr AdminAsst Manager - Sheffield
Our client is looking to recruit a high quality corporate insolvency administrator or senior insolvency administrator or assistant insolvency manager to join their rapidly growing Sheffield office.
Our client is one of the UK's leading corporate insolvency and business recovery practices with offices across the UK. Our client continues to grow and develop its range of services to mainly SME companies.
- To take responsibility for own cases for mainly corporate cases
- Undertaking all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Delegate and supervise junior staff
- Reporting to managers and partners
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- A 1st class or 2:1 Hons Degree (min)
- At least three year’s experience in corporate insolvency administration
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
An excellent salary package is negotiable, subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
- Corporate Recovery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job