An accountancy firm, specialising in business recovery are seeking high performing Insolvency Administrators/Senior Administrators, to help set up a new Birmingham office.
The firm have performed exceptionally over the past few years and, as a result, are looking to expand beyond London and into the Midlands. The office will be headed up by a team highly experienced, skilled and well renowned Insolvency Practitioners in the area.
They pride themselves on offering hands on, market leading training to ensure their staff can flourish and develop into top professionals. The firm are in the top 15 for most appointments taken in 2017 which is a direct reflection of their reputation and the technical ability of their staff. All staff members are expected to take a hands on approach, providing clients with sound commercial advice.
- Processing cases from cradle to grave: CVLs, MVLs, ADMs, WUCs
- Liaising with creditors, debtors and interested parties on a regular basis
- Supporting the Senior Manager and Partner with more complex level cases
- Statutory reporting: annual returns, tax matters and reviews
- Preparing and attending of meetings including S98, creditors' and directors'
- Administrative duties as required
The team in London work collaboratively and have a positive attitude which the firm are looking to mirror in Birmingham. Therefore this would suit individuals seeking a more cohesive, agile and positive working environment.
The firm are actively seeking Administrators however, if you are an Insolvency professional with 2+ years’ experience; please apply with a copy of your CV as the firm are open to seeing people of varying experience levels.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job