Insolvency Administrator - Insolvency Case Management Product Support Specialist (Glasgow or remote)
Are you experienced in insolvency, but looking to use those skills in an ever changing digital world?
If you would like to use your insolvency experience in a different way, then our leading provider of insolvency technology support would be keen to talk to you as they are looking to recruit 4 Insolvency Product Support Specialists to join their dynamic product team, helping other Insolvency professionals with their online insolvency case management platform as our client moves to cloud based technology.
Our client is the leading insolvency case management provider and has been established for many years. Our client serves a wide range of insolvency practices from the Big 4 through to small independent firms across the UK and the world. Our client continues to grow their business and is now moving its insolvency case management platform to the next level using cloud based software.The Role
Our client is looking for a Product support specialist to join their dynamic product team, having recently launched a cloud based online insolvency case management platform and successor to the industry leading SQL software.
Our client is looking for an insolvency administrator or senior insolvency administrator who has some industry knowledge, understands end to end case management processes and is looking to diversify their skills. This role presents the opportunity to consider an alternative route to utilising your insolvency experience by moving into the technology/digital sector.
The role will require you to:
• Act as a first line point of contact for clients who have an issue with our clients software / process or facet of the system. Capture and fully document/understand the specific issue.
• Troubleshoot and analyse issues across the range of current tools and products, drilling into the detail.
• Liaise with product specialists and developers to resolve issues.
• Provide training and guidance to clients across the portfolio of tools
• Contribute to the training and development of the existing and new platform, writing materials and producing content when required.
• Understand in depth the new cloud system and all its new functions / features.
• Act as a key point of contact for clients who are onboarding to cloud, troubleshooting and supporting migration projects.
• Assist the testing function in executing test plans and scripts, providing structured user feedback to the development process
• Help drive improvements to the product with our user experience team so that the product continuously improves and evolves.
The role will be based in Glasgow, although our client will also consider exceptional candidates who are able to work remotely.
Experience and Skills
• A sound knowledge of the formal corporate and/or personal insolvency process to be able to understand the key functions of the software
• Have a reasonable understanding of the overall statutory framework for insolvency (Corporate and/or Personal)
• A clear, concise ability to write in plain English
• Some knowledge of insolvency case management software - this is not mandatory
• Be organised, innovative and deadline driven
• Be customer focused, a strong communicator and enthusiastic
• A confident facilitator, with the ability to manage both virtual and face to face training sessions
• Be passionate about customer service, attention to detail and takes pride in over-exceeding customer expectations
• A highly motivated self-starter who is used to a fast-paced working environment and can "spin many plates"
• Have a sound understanding of MS OfficeSalary
A competitive salary of between £25,000 and £40,000 is negotiable for this role dependent upon experience and qualifications that the candidate can bring to the firm.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title
- Case Management Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'