We are Crowe - one of the UK’s foremost audit, advisory and tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed. We are the UK’s top Charity Auditor and have achieved this award for nine consecutive years. Our reputation and success is matched only by our ambition and we know that to continue our remarkable growth we will need to carry on engaging and keeping the best talent out there. This is the cornerstone of our growth strategy. Our friendly and inclusive culture is centred around our values of We care, We share, We invest, We grow. We aim to deliver excellent client service which adds value to our clients and a rewarding experience for our people. After all, if our people do well, so do we.
Already familiar with insolvency, you will gain further exposure to formal insolvency cases.
Reporting to Insolvency Managers and Insolvency Practitioners you will manage a portfolio of cases that vary in size and complexity relating to level of experience: Company Administrations, Liquidations, Company Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcies.
Insolvency Administrator Duties:
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings and procedures.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Preparing for clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to manage a varied workload and work effectively under pressure and to deadline.
- Desire to work towards / achieved CPI Qualification.
- An enthusiastic and positive team player.
- One to two years corporate insolvency experience.
- CPI qualification would be an advantage
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.
- Company Voluntary Arrangements