An exciting opportunity for an Insolvency Administrator looking to progress their career in a leading specialist is has become available. As a result of a number of promotions, this Insolvency Specialist Practice are looking for someone with 6-18 months corporate insolvency experience.
- Manage caseload of Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation and Members Voluntary Liquidations from cradle to grave.
- Act as main point of contact on your cases, ensuring that partners are kept abreast of any developments.
- Support less experienced team members.
- You will be given the opportunity to partake in the firm’s business development activities.
This firm promotes from within wherever possible and invest in ensuring their staff are well trained and supported for when the opportunity to progress arrives.
- Ideally 6-18 months experience of corporate insolvency cases.
- A strong desire to develop a long term career within insolvency.
- Right to work within the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"