Due to an increase in new work, a need has arisen for an ambitious insolvency administrator to join a developing insolvency practice. This firm plans to double in size over the next 18 months and is seeking an insolvency administrator looking to develop their insolvency experience.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Cases will mainly include Liquidations. There will be some Administration and Bankruptcy cases.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
From the outset, you will have the opportunity to develop your career working directly under the IP.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience in Corporate Insolvency.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'