An exciting opening has become available to join our London office as an Insolvency Administrator for our Personal Insolvency Team. As an Insolvency Administrator you will be part a strong hybrid team and play a key role in managing the progression of a wide range of personal insolvency cases, including Individual Voluntary Arrangements, Bankruptcy, Trust Deeds and Debt Relief Orders.
This is a well-rounded insolvency role and will suit someone who would have gained relevant experience previously within a reputable firm. With the growth in the department, there are excellent prospects for developing your career further, with increasing responsibility and technical skill development on offer.
Link Financial Outsourcing is one of Europe’s most trusted providers of outsourced loan management and standby servicing solutions and is home to a wide range of financial services working with many of the UK High Street Banks and Credit Card providers.
Our Company Values have created our Think Customer First philosophy which we use to set Customer Fair Outcomes goals to ensure our customers are at the heart of everything we do and that you are rewarded for your hard work.
- Review and evaluate IVA Proposals in line with company guidelines and statutory requirements
- Ensure all internal processing systems and trackers are accurately updated with all activity undertaken on a case.
- Ensure efficiency, quality of service, work standards and KPI’s are met in line with Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and regulated guidelines
- Set up and regularly review insolvency accounts to ensure the terms of the approved insolvency procedure are being maintained
- Analyse and review closure procedures to ensure dividends achieved are in line with the proposed terms of the insolvency process
- Dealing with Inbound and Outbound telephone calls and providing exceptional customer service.
- General administrative support to the Insolvency Team
What we require from you:
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A proven insolvency background and able to demonstrate a technical understanding on all personal insolvency matters
- Up to date understanding of the IVA Protocol
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational and numeracy skills
- Confident and 'can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
We offer the following to the successful candidate:
A competitive salary and an annual performance related bonus
Private medical insurance
Employer pension contribution
Other company benefits
Central London location
- Trust Deeds
- Voluntary Arrangements