Due to an internal promotion, this leading insolvency practice are seeking an additional Insolvency administrator to assist them in managing a portfolio of both corporate and personal Insolvency cases. Working within a well-established department you will gain further exposure to formal insolvency cases whilst also working on some advisory projects.
Reporting to a Manager you will manage circa 30 cases of various size and complexity. Cases will include Administrations, CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and Bankruptcies.
Main duties will involve:
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
This company prefers to promote from within and provides their staff with tailored training programmes in order to progress career development.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Corporate Insolvency.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job