Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen.
Our Case Management Unit (CMU), based out of our Manchester office, operates a centralised support bub for our corporate recovery teams nationally, dealing with all aspects of statutory insolvency cases.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be working with the team, helping them to progress the CMU aspects of statutory insolvency cases
- End to end management of the process within CMU, collating quality repots and processing dividend payments on the systems
- You’ll be dealing with creditors, corresponding with them in a timely manner in order to progress cases
- You’ll be responsible for managing the administration and coordination of administrations, receiverships and creditors voluntary liquidations
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and working to a high degree of accuracy
Who we're looking for:
- Previous experience of dealing with corporate recovery cases is essential
- You’ll have experience of end to end progression of corporate insolvency cases
- You’ll have a good knowledge of IPS (Insolvency Practitioner System)
Passionate about supporting our clients, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You’ll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.