A boutique restructuring practice is looking to add an Administrator with 1-3 years insolvency case management experience to join their growing London based office.
You will be responsible the day to day running of a mixed case load, including Administrations, CVLs and MVLs. You will assist the more senior members of staff on a variety of projects with an aim to achieve departmental strategic objectives and ensure the smooth and efficient running of appointments.
• Full lifecycle management of a portfolio of corporate cases (circa 40)
• Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
• Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
• Investigation into and reporting on the conduct of directors and the reasons for failure
• Asset recovery and tracing
• Supervising/training more junior members of staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious insolvency professional to join a supportive and growing firm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job