Currently our client is looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator Trainee to work at their Cheshire offices.
An Insolvency Practitioners that has steadily grown and works with clients throughout England, Wales and N.Ireland. Client sectors include Construction, Service Sector, Manufacturing and Engineering, Retail and Farming and Agriculture
The role involves providing support to the administrators in dealing with simple case related matters and undertaking any other administrative task as and when required.
Main Daily Tasks
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Assisting with setting up new cases on the management system
- Filing and archiving
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post
- Drafting letters sending out payments
- Supporting the whole department and senior members of the team with general case related tasks
- Assisting with statutory case tasks and maintaining diary updates
Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confident and empathetic written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are required.
- Confident with the ability to interact in a small team
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- A team player willing to learn from the bottom up
- Resilient, proactive and ambitious
- Well presented, polite and confident
- Have a friendly and adaptable approach
Education & Qualification
- Ideally a graduate looking for a career in insolvency
- A school leaver trained to A Level & GCSE level
Salary package is £16k - £18k dependent upon experience and qualifications
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title
- Communication Skills
- Eye for detail
- Drive and Enthusiasm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job