An opportunity has arisen with for an Insolvency Administrator to join one of the UK’s best business recovery specialists at their central London office.
The position would suit a current Junior Administrator/Administrator who is seeking to further their career at a better standard of firm whilst gaining market leading support & training.
- Someone with some relevant insolvency experience and exposure to the range of corporate and personal insolvency procedures.
- Ideally, 12 months plus experience, up to two years.
- Ideally, the candidate’s background will be working in a smaller firm, or perhaps a candidate who is content with their current role, but not necessarily their current firm.
- University degree not essential, the firm are happy to look at staff who have direct case work experience in dealing with a broad spectrum of cases.
- They are not seeking candidates who are looking to start in the industry , or have no relevant experience. Unfortunately this also extends to Insolvency Cashiers who are looking to add to/develop current experience.
- An Immediate start is on offer (allowing for notice periods).
- Competitive package & study support
- Director - Accountant & Appointment Taker
- Associate Director - Accountant
- Manager - Accountant & JIEB
- Assistant Manager - Part Qualified Accountant
- Office Junior
- London Office - Central London location
- Pure insolvency; both corporate and personal insolvency
- Predominantly corporate insolvencies; Administrations, CVLs, MVLs. Some personal insolvencies; bankruptcies / IVAs ( no consumer IVAs )
- Corporate insolvencies tend to involve more complex situations or a unique element, working closely with a wide spectrum of stakeholders. Personal insolvencies tend to involve higher net worth individuals
- Financial Services
- Case Work