A unique opportunity to join an independent seven Partner firm of accountants who have been established for over 35 years and who are dedicated to ensuring their clients maximise profits and minimise taxation liabilities.
The Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Division is one of the largest independent teams in the country. As licensed Insolvency Practitioners, this organisation promotes a rescue culture and encourages those facing difficulties to seek early advice. Our Insolvency Team, is a mixture of qualified and non-qualified.
The successful candidate will have managed their own portfolio of cases from appointment to closure. The primary requirements of this position are:
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings
- Statutory reporting and cashiering
- Instructing other professionals
- Sale of assets
- Good working knowledge of IPS, Word and Excel
- A minimum of three years insolvency case administrator experience (for the senior role) and two years for administrator role within a practice environment
- Experience and up to date working knowledge of CVLs and MVLs
- Knowledge of Bankruptcies, IVAs, CVAs, Compulsory liquidations and Administrations is preferential and a distinct advantage
- Ideally CPI qualified
- In addition to the above the successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and have a flexible and friendly but professional approach.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity please apple and we will be in touch.