Manage your own portfolio in this award winning 8 partner Business, Restructuring & Corporate Finance firm
Your new company
Your new firm is a specialist business restructuring & corporate finance firm with a multi office and UK wide presence. The partners who bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the business ensure that the firm sits at the forefront of the business restructuring and advisory market.
Your new role
Working in a friendly and motivated team, you will be responsible for:
- Case management. Running your own portfolio of cases including CVLs, Compulsory Liquidations and Administrations with a small amount of personal cases too.
- Cradle-to-grave case administration.
- Communication with key stakeholders from the outset, including directors and shareholders, creditors and debtors in order to gain key information and an understanding of each specific assignment.
- Preparation of statutory reports and carrying out investigations.
- Reporting to senior management and Insolvency Practitioners and provide support and assistance to junior team members where necessary.
- Whilst the job will be mostly office based, there will be times when you are expected to attend at client premises.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have previous experience of insolvency/restructuring obtained from a professional practice. You may have a professional qualification in either accountancy or pure insolvency ACCA/CPI or JIEB or may be looking to embark on study in due course.
What you'll get in return
Genuine Work-Life Balance both supported by and built into firm culture. The firm is highly committed to developing staff throughout their career.
- Holiday allowance of 23 days a year (plus bank holidays) which will increase by 1 day each year up to a maximum of 25 days holiday
- Full suite of other benefits
- Flexible working policies and every other Friday you will finish at 1:30pm
- Study support for ACCA/CPI/JIEB
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.