Our client is looking to recruit a Case Support Officer / Administrator to support its team at the Head Office on the outskirts of Leeds.
A well respected business support and insolvency practice which operates across the UK but primarily in the North of England.
The insolvency practice advises corporate companies, businesses and charities of all sizes on their financial issues, they also work with companies on a turnaround basis.
The Case Officer will provide effective and efficient administration support to the Case Manager and ensure that internal and external clients receive a quality service. This includes but is not limited to investigations, collating books and records, dealing with creditors and directors.
You will need to have excellent time management skills and be experienced in dealing with high workloads and managing your time and workload efficiently along with a healthy attitude to team working and great interpersonal skills.
All new staff receives in house training and support should they wish to progress their career and study for insolvency qualifications.
- To deal with enquiries and provide information to clients, creditors, directors and stakeholders.
- Process and complete Liquidations, Administrations, Bankruptcies and Voluntary Arrangements,
- Preparation of statutory documents and reports,
- Liaise with companies experiencing financial difficulties, dealing with creditors and employees.
- Learn statute of insolvency,
- Complete tasks on time and update the IPS diary accordingly,
- Take responsibility of own personal development in line with the annual performance objectives,
- To work as part of a team with all staff to meet the department objectives.
Experience and Skills
- 2 years + experience of working in Insolvency
- Experience of Insolvency case work
- Working in a confidential environment
- Conscientious with excellent attention to detail
- Managing a caseloads and excellent time management
- Good Numeracy and excellent written skills
- Good communication skills face to face and by phone
- Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- IPS experience is desirable but not essential
- Well presented, professional at all times
Education & Qualification
- A Levels or equivalent
- Degree (desirable not essential)
Salary package is £18k - £25k dependant upon the experience and qualifications the candidate can bring.
- Corporate Recovery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job