Insights Manager - Research & Competitor Insight -12-month FTC
Role: Insight Manager – Research & Competitor Insight (12-month FTC)
Salary: £45,500 - £58,000
Our brands speak for themselves, but that’s down to the work that our Marketing and Brand team put in. Creativity and innovation allow us to elevate our brands, gain new guests and keep our regulars coming back for more.
As our Insight Manager, you will drive the generation of customer insight from research that influences critical decision-making, not only across our operations and marketing functions, but also at the most senior levels of our organisation. You will also embed insight to improve the customer experience, primarily across Premier Inn hotels (UK) but with some key involvement in our F&B business and Germany Hotels. Providing the highest quality research and insight is therefore critical.
Join a multi award nominated team – MRS Finalists (2020), winners of AURA best clientside team and AURA insight impact award (2019) and finalists in AURA best clientside speakers (2020)”
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for all primary research for Premier Inn
- Responsible for shaping and delivering competitor and market intelligence into core stakeholder groups and external business reporting including delivery of our ‘Market Monitor’ reporting
- Support brand marketing in the evolution of core elements of the brand strategy, campaign development and brand health measurement
- Support propositions and product teams in identifying core strategic opportunities and establish how to develop, refine and challenge proposition ideas from inception through to final development
- Drive the insight internal comms strategy in partnership with the SRE
- Lead on maintaining and evolving our knowledge consolidation framework
- Manage Whitbread’s in-house online research community (The Guest Club) and support the Senior Research Executive in day-to-day management of the platform
- Translate stakeholder requirements into costed project plans, deliver impactful customer insight and help drive change across the PI&R business based on customer understanding
- Work at pace, skilfully delivering multiple projects into the business on time and budget
- Support and coach the Senior Research Executive in critical tasks
- Work with PI Senior Insight Manager and PI Analytics Manager to develop capabilities across the team
- Ownership of Whitbread research agency roster
Open to you:
- You will have lived and breathed market research, either within an in-house or agency research function
- Dealing with stakeholders is in your blood, with the ability to communicate/influence them effectively
- You are excited by the prospect (and challenge!) of working/leading on projects (using internal/external data sources, communicating with our online “Guest Club” community or engaging 3rd party research agencies).
- Using your passion for research, you will also have a keen eye for competitor analysis, utilising this to validate or adapt our strategic decision making.
- You will be an expert at combining multiple datasets to answer complex business questions – be it newly commissioned research or mining the wealth of information we already hold in the business
Aiming for the successful candidate to start early to mid June.
We’re 1,200 hotels and restaurants in the UK, Germany and the UAE, but we’re more than that. We’re the 35,000 people supporting our brands every day. The ones sourcing the nation’s favourite breakfast, plating up family favourites, and the great night’s sleep guaranteed people. We’re also always preparing for new openings, looking ahead and revamping our online presence. We do it for our guests, and it’s the details that keep them returning time and time again. We could be at the end of their road, their trusty choice for business trips, or we could be the place they associate with big celebrations up and down the country. We’re a constant in a changing world, and we’d love you to join us. Bring your energy, ideas and sense of fun, we’re waiting and so are our brands.
Benefits, you ask? Well there’s a lot of great perks to enjoy when you’re in. A competitive salary goes without saying, but we also provide up to 10% annual bonus, flexible working, BUPA healthcare cover for you and your family and brand discounts to name just a few.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to
ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'