Volkswagen Financial Services (or VWFS as it’s known to us) is one of the UK’s largest automotive finance & insurance providers, working with some of the world’s most iconic car brands including Audi, Porsche and Lamborghini.
Our customer operations team in Milton Keynes take thousands of calls and emails per month and we’ve created a new insights and reporting function which will enable us to improve our understanding of customer behaviour and drive operational excellence.
Our fantastic benefits include Company car and fuel card, annual discretionary bonus, generous pension scheme, private healthcare, free on-site parking, and much more!
About the role
In this role you will work alongside a reporting team, translating data and MI into meaningful, actionable insights and recommendations. You’ll be drawing out key themes, data trends and customer behaviour patterns to inform decisions within Customer Operations which ultimately support us to retain and attract customers.
You will regularly collaborate with heads of department and other senior stakeholders and departments to influence positive outcomes driven from insight. Some stakeholders will be used to using data in a more reactive way so you will need to be a good storyteller with strong influencing skills to help gain buy-in to your recommendations and move towards using insights to drive proactive change.
As with any new team, you won’t be walking into something which is pre-defined. There’s a fair bit to be done to develop the insight tools and capability within the department, but for the right person this will be an amazing opportunity to make your mark.
Skills and Experience Required
- Substantial experience in an insights or analysis role with experience of delivering insights that have directly led to improved business performance
- Excellent data interpretation skills with the ability to explain basic statistical terms to non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrable ability to influence business changes based on insights through effective communications and stakeholder management
- Confident in creation and execution of effective presentations e.g. PowerPoint
- Advanced PC literacy: Business Objects and Microsoft Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work at pace and handle and prioritise multiple critical requests
- Ability to use industry leading tools e.g. Tableau or similar
- Some Lean Six Sigma knowledge/experience is desirable e.g. Minitab and statistical analysis knowledge
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) provides finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. The Group includes some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands; Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Ducati, MAN and Scania.
- Business Objects
- Business Insights
- Insight Generation